Combining luxury living with eco-friendly design, The Millennium is leading the way in building modern housing communities. With over 60 years of real estate and development experience, The Dinerstein Companies legacy of quality and success was among the first apartment developers in the nation to seek LEED designation. LEED certification provides independent verification of a building’s green features. This allows for the design, construction, operations and maintenance of resource-efficient, high-performing, healthy, cost-effective buildings. Today, TDC provides the ultimate in luxury, eco-friendly apartments that offer healthier, cleaner, more sustainable homes and amenity spaces for residents. Make a LEED certified Millennium community your new home today.
THE MILLENNIUM HIGH STREET:
GREEN LUXURY APARTMENTS IN HOUSTON
If you are looking for eco-friendly apartments in The Houston area, you will love The Millennium High Street. At The Millennium, we’re committed to energy efficiency and environmental awareness. Our LEED® Gold certification is the direct result of a deep desire to help control the carbon footprint of our facilities while providing residents with the most modern, efficient and healthy living experience possible.
Residents of The Millennium High Street enjoy the many benefits of eco-friendly living:
- Healthier air quality
- Fewer toxins in the environment
- Lower energy costs
- On-site recycling
- Easy access to bicycle racks and mass transit
LEED GOLD CERTIFICATION
The Millennium High Street, new apartments in The Houston TX, has earned a LEED® Gold certification from the U.S. Green Building Council for its environmentally-responsible design, construction, amenities and operation.
LEED, or Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design, is a green building program and third-party verification system that evaluates the entire building lifecycle and awards points for sustainable building and operation best practices. Among the areas that LEED evaluates are energy efficiency, water efficiency, indoor air quality, building materials and processes, location, green space and environmental impact.
Residents of The Millennium High Street benefit from some of the best green living features available at apartments for rent in Houston, TX.
We offer a variety of first-class amenities that promote a healthier, more eco-friendly lifestyle.
- Advanced air filtration and ventilation systems
- Indoor contaminant control
- Energy-efficient ENERGY STAR® windows and kitchen appliances
- Energy-efficient air conditioning and heating
- Preferred parking for fuel-efficient vehicles
- Energy Efficient Lighting
- Programmable Thermostats
- Low Flow Water Fixtures
- Drought Tolerant Landscaping
- Onsite Recycling for Residents
- Carpooling/Ride Share Program
- Fuel Efficient Parking and Electric Car Charging Station
- And much, much more
SUSTAINABILITY AND WELLNESS
More than LEED, more than recycling, more than saving water... It's the way to a more fulfilling and balanced life. We create environments that nurture and build the whole person - body, mind, and community.
- Cleaner buildings
- Reduced allergens and dust
- Improved air quality and ventilation
- Nontoxic finishes and materials
- Integrated, ergonomic, and
- Increased comfort for better sleep
- Fitness and yoga classes
- Increased natural light
- Recycled and regional
materials used in construction
- Community recycling program
- Walkable and bike friendly
- Energy and water efficient
- Decreased carbon footprint
- Electric car charging stations
- Human connection and interaction
- Community connectivity
- Gathering spaces for social events
- Relaxation amenities